Website terms of usage
Access to and use of this site (‘www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk’) is provided by Radfield Home Care Ltd subject to the following terms:
- By using www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk.
- Radfield Home Care Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Radfield Home Care Ltd. Your continued use of www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Radfield Home Care Ltd.
- You agree to use www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk.
Disclaimers & limitation of liability
- www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Radfield Home Care Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy
- Under no circumstances will Radfield Home Care Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
- Radfield Home Care Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.radfieldhomecare.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying Radfield Home Care Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Radfield Home Care Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Radfield Home Care Ltd, or any other third party.
Radfield Home Care Ltd, First floor, 10b Shoplatch, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 1HL
Registered in England and Wales, Company Number: 6350293